How to install the FunimationNow Kodi addon? If you are a fan of Anime and love watching it on your Kodi then you must add Funimation on Kodi. Funimation is a VOD streaming service that basically offers Anime shows. Such as My Hero Academia, Drifters and Fairy Tail. In this article, I am going to show how can you install Funimation on Kodi 17.4 Krypton. You can use this method on any of your Kodi enabled streaming devices like; PC, Mac, Android, or FireStick.
How to install Funimation on Kodi 17.4 Krypton?
Furthermore, before I proceed with the installation guide, you need to know that you must have a FunimationNow account to start watching Anime on its Kodi addon. If you live in the USA you can easily do it. However, if you live outside the USA you will face Geo-restriction when try to access it. You can bypass the restriction by using a VPN service that works best with Kodi which I have recommended below. Below are the steps to install Funimation on Kodi 17.4 Krypton.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Click on FunimationNow -> Install.
- Wait until you see the FunimationNow Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- All the video add-ons you install, including FunimationNow, will appear here.
- The first time you launch the plugin, you will be asked to sign in using your FunimationNow account.
Consequently, I have written all the steps you need to know about how to install Funimation on Kodi 17.4 Krypton. However, I always recommend using a VPN while streaming on Kodi to unblock and install the FunimationNow Kodi addon. A VPN provides you with a safe and secure streaming experience on Kodi from any country.