How to download and install official Kodi addons? When you start using Kodi, you get to know that the official Kodi repository comes with pre-installed add-ons. However, you can always install official Kodi add-ons as you wish to. The video add-ons available to install in the official Kodi repository are legal and safe to download and install. After installing these official Kodi add-ons you can enjoy watching movies, TV shows, and live TV channels. As it is legal to use you don’t have to worry about any trouble installing and using these official Kodi add-ons. In this article, I have shown you how can you install official Kodi add-ons easily.
How to Install Official Kodi Add-ons?
As you don’t have to set up the official Kodi repository yourself, it is easy to install the official Kodi addons. Follow these steps below to install Official Kodi addons on your FireStick, PC, Android, or Raspberry Pi.
- Launch your Kodi application.
- Head over to Addons.
- Click on the little package addon installation icon in the top left corner.
- Now select ‘Install from Repository’.
- Next, choose the Kodi add-on repository -> Video add-ons.
- Click on the video you addon you wish to add -> Install.
- Wait for the ‘Add-on enabled’ notification.
- Go back to your Kodi home screen and click on Addons -> Video addons.
- Choose the video plugin you’ve just installed.
Best Official Kodi Add-ons
By using the official Kodi repository, you can install these top official Kodi addons.
- iPlayer WWW
- Zattoo Box
- NBC Sports
- Fox Sports GoESPN
- PS Vue
- NBA League Pass
- NFL GamePass
- Rai on Demand
- DR TV
Official Kodi repository gives you the power to install all the official Kodi addons. Official add-ons are safe and legal to use, which means you don’t need to worry about any unlawful act. However, using a VPN for Kodi is mandatory as you can get the most out of your Kodi when you use a VPN. A VPN allows you to access all the Kodi addons from anywhere in the world.