If you are a fan of IPTV, you are sure to love the FirstOneTV add-on. Inside, you can find a whole variety of different things. You can’t go wrong with this one. To get it, read our guide to help you download and install it today.
Read more: How to Install Horror Cave on Kodi?
How to Install the FirstOneTV Addon on Kodi?
Before we begin this guide, keep this in mind that this add-on is not part of the official Kodi repository. An individual team supports it. If you require help, please don’t go to the Kodi site and ask any questions. Rather, the team is available to help you.
Install the FirstOneTV Addon on Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we’ll begin with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening your Kodi.
- From the home screen, click the Settings gear icon. On the next screen, you will see an icon that says, File Manager. When you look at the list there, scroll down until you see Add source heading & choose it.
- By doing so, you will see a box pop up which says Add file source.
- Next, click the highlighted line which says <None>.
- Enter http://catoal.org/ precisely and hit the Done button.
- This add-on needs to be named. Name it as cat or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click on the OK button to add the file.
- Once you added, go back to the home screen & select the Add-ons. Here is the icon of an open box at the top. Click Install from the zip file. Choose FirstOneTV, Add-ons TV > FirstOneTV and then select plugin.video.firstonetv.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go tp > Video Add-ons > FirstOneTV > Install.
These are the steps you need to follow for the add-on on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we will show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the FirstOneTV Addon on Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you’re using Jarvis, the instructions differ insignificantly but should be simple to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, head over to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click it.
- Next, click Add source.
- Click the box that says http://catoal.org/ and click Done.
- Now, label it rm or whatever you want. As long as you know what it’s, you’re fine.
- Next, hit OK.
- Once you added, return to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- Choose the heading on the left which says Add-ons, and click it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from the zip file.
- You’ll want to pick cat> Add-ons TV > FirstOneTV and then select plugin.video.firstonetv.zip.
- In a moment, you’ll see a notification message telling you that the add-on has been installed.
- To access, go to Videos > Video Add-ons > FirstOneTV
Read more: How to Install One Nation Kodi Build?
Conclusion -How to Install the FirstOneTV Addon on Kodi
There you have it! With these simple steps given above, you can easily install FirstOneTV Addon on Kodi. Also, don’t forget to use a VPN while streaming your favorite program on Kodi. For the best choices, you may read,