Undoubtedly, ExpressVPN is the most recommended VPN services used by millions of VPN around the world. The ExpressVPN’s App is not only easy to use but compatible with many devices with extremely user-friendly features. ExpressVPN being the market leader in the VPN industry also offers an extension for Chrome. Hence, even if you don’t switch on the VPN App you can use ExpressVPN directly on your Chrome browser and avail all the VPN features of ExpressVPN in your Chrome browser as well. In this article, I am going to tell you how can you install the ExpressVPN Chrome extension into your browser.
How to Install the ExpressVPN Chrome Extension?
In case you don’t have ExpressVPN for your device first you need to sign up for the service so that you can use its Chrome browser extension. Here is how to get ExpressVPN for any of your devices.
- First Go to ExpressVPN site and sign up for it.
- Install the ExpressVPN App as per your streaming device.
- After installation, open the app and sign in by entering the credentials emailed to you by ExpressVPN.
- After opening the App, select the server of that country whose IP address you want to connect to.
- Additionally, when connected, VPN not only provides you different IP addresses but also encrypts your internet traffic which secures you from cybercriminals.
Features of the ExpressVPN browser extension, How it works?
- Connect and disconnect from a VPN. This affects all apps on your system, not just your browser.
- Change VPN location:
- To select another VPN location, click the CHOOSE LOCATION button.
- To connect to the best location recommended for you, click on SMART LOCATION.
- Pick from Recommended locations within the extension.
- Click on Show All locations to open the list of all VPN locations in the Mac app and see “All” locations,
- “Favorite” locations, “Recent” locations, and location search.
- See your VPN status at a glance: orange while connecting, green when connected, and grey for errors.
- Connect on browser startup to the VPN location you successfully connected to in your browser. (optional)
- Block WebRTC (optional). This will obscure your IP from tests such as https://browserleaks.com/webrtc and ensures Chrome will use the same network path for media as for normal web traffic.
Final Words- How to Install ExpressVPN Chrome Extension?
Consequently, using an extension of the VPN App for browser-only will not affect your system internet traffic. Only your internet browsing will get obfuscate. In this article, I have shown you how can you install ExpressVPN Chrome Extension to enjoy restricted free safe, secure, and anonymous browsing (see the most secure VPN services).