Install Canvas Addon on Kodi: The Canvas add-on is an addon with something for everyone. Inside, you can find movies, tv sports, music, kids, fishing, stand up, and more. As you can see, it is a grab bag of different items. It is also one you won’t want to miss out on. To take it for a spin, please read on to help you get it today.
How to Install Canvas Addon on Kodi
The XBMC / Kodi team does not officially support this add-on. You won’t want to post inquiries on its support forums. Alternatively, the development team will be able to help you with any issues you might have.
How to Install Canvas Addon on Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open your Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From its home screen, head over to the System heading. When you look at File Manager as a subcategory, click it.
- Next, click Add source, and then click the highlighted line which says <None>.
- Enter http://kodihelp.net/repo and hit OK.
- The source requires a name. Enter kodihelp or what so ever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK to add the source.
- Once you added it, return to its home screen & click Add-ons. You should then notice an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go forward and click it.
- Select Install from the zip file.
- Click kodihelp and then repository.kodihelp.zip & wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the choice which says Install from the repository.
- Find KoDIY Help Repo and click it.
- Choose Video add-ons, and then Canvas.
- Click on the button which says Install, and wait for the message that says the add-on is enabled.
- Now, wait for the message of notification.
- In order to access, return to the home screen and click on the Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons & select Canvas to launch the addon.
How to Install Canvas for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From its home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, & choose File Manager.
- Next, click Add source.
- From there, click in the box which says <None>.
- In the address field; enter http://kodihelp.net/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it kodihelp and click OK.
- Once you added it, return to its home screen and click the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left which says Addons, and click it.
- Out of the five options given, choose Install from the zip file.
- You will need to pick kodihelp, repository.kodihelp.zip.
- Wait for a while, and you will get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the choice that says Install from the repository.
- Find KoDIY Help Repo in this list and click it. Now, choose the Video add-ons option, and click on Canvas.
- You should now see there the Add-on information box. There are various buttons you can click on, but you need to hit the one which says Install.
Now, wait for the message which says the addon is enabled.
- Go back to the home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Canvas to access the add-on.
Best VPN for Kodi
Considering the need and benefits of using a reliable VPN with Kodi; we present you our list of recommendation that you can use with Kodi. Here we go:
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.91$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 84% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Read more:How to Install the AudioBooks Addon on Kodi?
Conclusion -How to Install Canvas Addon on Kodi
There you have it! Yes, it’s as easy as it sounds; you can install Canvas Addon on Kodi by following the above step-by-step guide. Also, do consider to use a good VPN with Kodi, since there are a lot of Kodi add-ons that are geo-blocked and you can’t access them without using a VPN for Kodi.