Best VPN For Laptops: if you think you are always on the go. Then it is possible you may do all your work on the move. Hence, you use your Laptop for the most time of your day. Whether at work or for personal use for such an individual, the laptop is the most important asset he or she has. It means, all the important data is stored on your laptop. Furthermore, you must select the best laptop 2017 for yourself when it has such a high role in your life. However, people sometimes ignore to secure your best pal. Yes, your laptop is one of the vulnerable devices which can be targeted by cybercriminals.
What is a VPN and How it Works for your Laptops?
A VPN is an online anonymity software. It works as an anonymity tool for your laptops. When installed in the machine it creates a separate private and encrypted tunnel between your computer and internet servers. It then transfers your internet data through this tunnel. Which protects the data from any snooping and cyber attacks It also alters your original IP address. Changes it to any country’s IP address you want. Through which you can get the access to all the blocked and censored websites from anywhere in the world.
Why You Need a VPN for Laptops?
Furthermore, if you are a frequent user of public Wifi at hotels, shopping malls, airport and restaurants etc. These unsecured connections are a hub of primary targets. Where most of the cybercriminals lurk to hack your device and steal your private information, only to use it for blackmail (read how to avoid being hacked). However, you can go anonymous and hide while browsing online using such unprotected network or generally as well. You can use the best VPN for laptops to achieve anonymity online.This will encrypt your online traffic and hide your identity online. Which means you get an extra security layer of encrypted VPN tunnel away from the cybercriminals. In this article, I am going to write some short reviews of secure and best VPN for laptops in 2018.
Best VPN For Laptops 2018- Short Reviews
When the VPN market being flooded with hundreds of VPNs to claim security and privacy. How to select a really secure VPN for laptops? Below I have recommended 5 VPNs which I have used personally over the time. My top recommendation is ExpressVPN. However, I found all of them secure after several tests and trials like IP leak test, DNS test, for P2P for Netflix etc. Take a look below to decide yourself which one of the best VPN for laptops do you want as per your budget;
#1 NordVPN (3.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 66% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 VyprVPN (5$/month)
Number of servers: 700+ | Server locations: 73 | IP addresses: 200,000+ | Maximum devices supported: 3-5
VyprVPN is a Golden Frog owned network founded by Internet veterans who are in similar internet businesses since 1994. Goldenfrog is a Switzerland-based company, and the country is favorable for privacy laws. With the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (DPA) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection Ordinance (DPO).
- No server down issues and connections are always available
- It supports 256-bit of military-grade encryption
- Multiple protocols support to choose the preferred level of encryption
- NAT Firewall to provide additional security
- Simultaneous connection up to 5 devices
- 24/7 Customer Support via Live Chat
- 30-days Money-Back Guarantee
Avail 25% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (2.91$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 58% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.04$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 54% Discount
Best VPN for Laptops- Final Words
Consequently, I have recommended you the best VPN for laptops. It reduces any possible chances of online security threat while using internet on your laptop. You can not only go anonymous but unblock all the restricted sites from anywhere with security. Be safe and be secure by using the secure laptop VPN.