Best VPN for Kayo Sports: If you live in Australia, you probably know that you don’t have that many options when it comes to streaming your favorite sports online. However, all that is solved as Kayo Sports now exists in the region. The channel brings together some of the most popular sports under one roof. There is just one problem. Kayo Sports is only available for users inside Australia. If you want to access the channel abroad, you must make use of a VPN. Therefore, here’s a comprehensive guide that highlights the best VPNs for Kayo Sports.
Read more: How to Install the Polo Build on Kodi
What’s Kayo Sports?
Kayo Sports is an online live and on-demand streaming channel operated by none other than Foxtel. You get to stream over 50 sports worldwide not only in Australia. The channel is well built to elevate your sports streaming experience. With a single subscription, whether it’s basic or premium, you get a lot of privileges with the channel.
You can stream up to 4 games at once and jump to the events that changed the game if you’re catching up. You can also select a No-Spoilers option where the channel hides all scores so you can stream replays without knowing what happened. That’s only half of it.
Kayo Sports has two types of subscriptions, Basic and Premium. The basic one comes at 25$ a month while premium costs 35$/month. The only difference is that in premium, you can use up to 3 simultaneous devices. While using basic, you only get 2. Other privileges are available for both.
In both subscription plans, you’ll benefit from a 14-day free trial. You can literally take the channel for a test drive before making up your mind. Who knows, it might end up not satisfying your needs after all (Which I highly doubt).
Best VPN for Kayo Sports -A Quick Look
If you type the word VPN in any store or search engine, you’ll find that there are hundreds of providers. Be careful and don’t use the ones that offer their service for free. These are not reliable and may compromise your identity while browsing the web. Not to mention that most of them sell your data to sister companies for revenue. How else do you think they pay for the servers you operate on? You become their main source of income in the end. With that said, the following VPN providers are the top-tested VPNs for Kayo Sports.
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 65% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
How to Unblock Kayo Sports Outside Australia
Australia loves sports, but so does the whole world. Keeping a channel such as Kayo exclusive to the Australian region is unfair. The channel picks up on your location by examining your public IP address. As you may know, your IP is what represents your actual physical location. If Kayo determines that you’re living abroad and accessing its service outside its area of coverage, it will block on you on the spot. All you’ll be getting is this geo-error message:
“Sorry, Kayo Sports is only available for sports fans within Australia.”
To circumvent the issue, you should use a Virtual Private Network. It’s an internet tool that reroutes your traffic through a secure server in a country of your choosing. Once connected, you’ll receive an IP address in the region where the server is located and appear to be browsing in that territory. For example, if you connect to an Australian server, you’ll get an Australian IP address. As a result, Kayo Sports will be available for streaming despite you being abroad. Here’s how you can unblock Kayo Sports outside Australia:
- Sign up with a VPN service provider. I recommend you use NordVPN.
- Download and install their VPN application on a compatible device such as Android, iOS, PC, or Mac.
- Sign in with your VPN account and connect to an Australian server.
- Launch Kayo Sports’ website or its dedicated application.
- Watch more than 50 sports live or on-demand wherever you are.
- As I mentioned, you’ll find hundreds of VPNs for Kayo Sports. I’ve already picked out 4 of the best to review in this article. You can take a brief gander at what’s to come next in the list below.
Best VPN for Kayo Sports
If you go to their official website, you’ll notice a very important statement considering VPNs. This is what the webpage has to say: “Kayo does not support Virtual Private Networks (VPN). If you have a VPN enabled on your device, you will need to choose to disable it.” Don’t worry; I made this review for a reason. While Kayo was able to block VPN access over time, there are still VPNs that can elude the channel’s defense mechanism. I went ahead and tested a lot of VPN providers and found out that some of the best in the industry can still unblock the channel abroad. Now, let’s take a more in-depth look at the best VPNs for Kayo Sports.
Devices Compatible with Kayo Sports
You can stream your favorite sporting events live or on-demand on the following platforms:
- Apple TV
- Android TV
What’s on Kayo Sports?
Here’s what you can find on the Australian streaming service:
- Formula 1
- Rugby Union
- Ice Hockey
- Acrobatics World Cups
- Rhythmic World Championships
- Super League Triathlon
Read more: How to Install the Life Build on Kodi
Conclusion – Best VPN for Kayo Sports
You now have everything you need to know about the best VPNs for Kayo Sports. The channel is a great deal for those who like to stream their favorite sports live. Now, even if you reside outside Australia, Kayo Sports is at your disposal. Read the review well and pick the VPN that suits your needs. After that, stream Kayo Sports anywhere in the world.