Best VPN for FXNow: Many are the ways in which you can watch FXNow outside the US. But, how many of these attempts are successful? One of these ways includes a VPN service provider. And since not all VPNs are of premium or of high quality, we’re here to set you straight about which VPN you should be using for FXNow.
Read more: Best VPN for TSN Go
How to Unblock FXNow Abroad Using a VPN
The most effective way in which you can unblock and watch FXNow abroad is using a VPN service provider. While there are other ways to go, this seems to be the most secure. The idea behind using a VPN is getting your IP address replaced with one that shows that it’s coming from a different location. Suppose the content you want to access is located in the US, and you’re not, keeping in mind that unless you have an American IP address, you won’t be able to access the content.
With a VPN connection, you obtain a new IP address, in this case, an American one. By that, you’ll appear to be using the internet from the US. As a result, you get to access US-based content like FXNow no matter where you are. A VPN allows its users to securely access a private network to a world of free internet by connecting your device to one of its servers. With a VPN, you get to share data remotely through public networks as well as browse the web anonymously. Upon using a VPN, your traffic is sent through a secure tunnel before it makes its way to the Internet. This process also protects your data and keeps you out of harm’s way.
Using a VPN -Steps
Follow the steps below in order to unblock FXNow and stream its content abroad.
- Firstly, sign up with a VPN service provider that is ideal for streaming.
- Then, download and install the application required of you on your streaming device.
- Now, launch the VPN app, and skim through the list of servers that appear in front of you.
- On your streaming device, connect to a US server.
- Obtain an American IP address and appear to be in the US, not where you really are.
- With the American IP address, you get to access US-based content like FXNow.
- Finally, access FXNow and stream its content abroad.
Best VPN for FXNow
VPNs have tons of benefits from encrypting your data to granting you online freedom. Add to that ultimate security and anonymous browsing. A VPN is not only meant for unblocking activities. Security is also a key element with a VPN as it only enhances your online experience and provides you the protection you need. That being said, let’s take a look at some of the best VPNs for FXNow.
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 65% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Here’s a list of some of FXNow’s content.
- All I Care about is Love
- Shake the Cocktail
- Space Race: Part 2
- The Weekly
- Sunny the 13th
- The Strain
Read more: Best VPN for Oppo Mobile
Conclusion – Best VPN for FXNow
Now, you can enjoy the biggest and best lineup of critically-acclaimed dramas, hilarious comedies, and blockbuster movies anywhere in the world. With the help of this guide, now you’re aware of the VPNs that can help you with your unblocking activities. Now that you’re in the know-how, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t access FXNow while you’re outside the US.
The four VPNs that have been listed in this guide above were selected based on reliability, security, and speed. You won’t have a hard time unblocking FXNow or streaming its content. Now, in case you have any questions or comments, leave them in the comment section below, and we’ll get right back to you when we get the chance. Also, let us know which VPN would you choose for FXNow, let us know in the comment section below.