Best VPN for France- France was once considered as a country that promotes free speech but with the Hadoppi Law, LOPPSI 2 and LCEN for content regulation it is no longer allowing user privacy. In order to escape such threats and use the internet to the core, we need the best VPN for France.
5 Best VPN Services for France
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (2.91$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 58% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Why you Need a VPN in France?
There is a general complaint that the recent regulatory laws are aimed at shrinking the privacy of internet users through the country had a history of promoting online freedom. It makes them difficult to access the contents of other countries when they live in France. The censorship is toughened, and it is even more difficult for the other country users to view the websites of France. It means we cannot access the streaming services, online games, etc of France when we are outside the country and the services of other countries when we are inside France. Only a VPN service for France can save us from this hassle and can provide us with the complete online freedom.
The Three Laws–Hadoppi, LOPPSI 2, LCEN
Though the Hadoppi law has collected €750 as fine and disconnected just a single person from its dawn, it has created shocking vibrations in the arena. LOPPSI 2 was adopted in the year 2011 and it was a real threat to the freedom of expressions for the websites. LCEN deals on the basis of data retention in France for one year but it is far lesser than the term retained by the EU DRD, which holds for two years. These three laws create the necessity for a France VPN. But France itself is not suited for a VPN provider to place its server because of so many internet regulations. The proximity of France with Netherlands, Switzerland and Sweden is an added advantage for a France VPN to extend its services from a nearby country.
In June 2013, one of the French newspapers revealed shocking news that the country has been collecting metadata from the online users. This activity is under the control of DGSE of France and it is line with NSA in its operations. The worse fact is that the collected metadata is stored in central Paris and seven other government agencies act accesses it with no legal basis. This is an absolute crossing of their limit and intruding into one’s personal information. We cannot extend our belief on the government but we can always trust a VPN service for France as a solution to this problem.
How to Select Best VPN For France
The following qualities of a VPN determine whether it is the best VPN service for France.
- Server Locations
- Data Log policy
- Strong encryption and protocols
- Customer Support
- Pricing and Plans
Conclusion-5 Best VPN for France
As France government is nowadays more focussed on internet regulations, the usage of a VPN for the country is essential. It not only ensures our privacy, security, and anonymity of data access but also protects us from many legal issues and penalties. A VPN service for France can provide you with the access to restricted websites, and it is a better idea to choose a VPN from the above-mentioned list, as they are tested, criticized and ranked for what their services are.