Best VPN for OnePlus Smartphone: Using a VPN on your OnePlus Smartphone can be an excellent way to stay safe online and use the internet freely. With that being said, here are some of the best VPNs for OnePlus smartphones in the article below.
Read more: Best VPN for Huawei Smartphones
Best VPN for OnePlus Smartphone
How to Install a VPN on your OnePlus Smartphones
VPNs are a great addition to a phone, and they are not hard to install at all. To get a VPN up and running on your OnePlus smartphone, you need to follow the guide we laid out below.
- Sign up with a VPN service provider.
- Download and install the VPN application from Google Play Store on your OnePlus device.
- Launch the VPN app and sign in using your VPN account credentials.
- Now, connect to the server you want.
- Browse the web freely and privately.
Best VPN for OnePlus Smartphones
There are many excellent virtual private networks available for the OnePlus smartphones out there. If you want to make sure that your smartphone has the best of the best, you really cannot go wrong with any one of the VPNs we are about to list.
Here are some of the best VPNs for OnePlus Smartphones.
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.99$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 83% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Why Need a VPN on OnePlus Smartphones
We must give credit where it’s due; OnePlus should be applauded for its rapid pace of innovation and iteration with its smartphones. To make the experience even more pleasurable, its users must consider using a VPN with it. Not only will it encrypt all of their data, but it will also protect it from snooping ISPs and governments. By connecting to a location different than yours, you get to access services from abroad. So, with a VPN on your OnePlus smartphone, you will be getting digital privacy and online freedom.
List of the Best OnePlus Smartphones
Below is a list of some of the best OnePlus smartphones:
- OnePlus 6
- OnePlus 6T
Read more: Best VPN for Sony Xperia Smartphones
Conclusion -Best VPN for OnePlus Smartphone
There you go; OnePlus makes beautifully designed products with a premium build quality and brings the best technology to users around the globe. Get ready to make it even more of an interesting product with a VPN installed on it. Which VPN would you go for? Let’s know in the comment section below.