5 Best Bitcoin VPN- The today’s world has become pro-tech and highly advanced. The technology has taken over almost all the manual methods, making the life of the people easy and less complicated. This takeover of technology saves our time and gives us accuracy in nearly all the fields. All the conventional methods of computing are now replaced with digital methods. The technology has impacted the field of accounting in a superb way; it is less likely to be seen as a person maintaining manual ledger these days. When we talk about digital accounting, it would be unfair if we do not use the term Bitcoin. This term refers to online currency or internet currency.
The best Bitcoin VPN are those VPNs which can be purchased by using the Bitcoin payment system. In this article, our aim is to cover all the small facts related to Bitcoin VPN and to guide you how to use this payment system to buy a VPN and how you can select the best Bitcoin VPN.
5 Best Bitcoin VPN for Payments
#1 NordVPN (2.99$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 75% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 VyprVPN (5$/month)
Number of servers: 700+ | Server locations: 73 | IP addresses: 200,000+ | Maximum devices supported: 3-5
VyprVPN is a Golden Frog owned network founded by Internet veterans who are in similar internet businesses since 1994. Goldenfrog is a Switzerland-based company, and the country is favorable for privacy laws. With the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (DPA) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection Ordinance (DPO).
- No server down issues and connections are always available
- It supports 256-bit of military-grade encryption
- Multiple protocols support to choose the preferred level of encryption
- NAT Firewall to provide additional security
- Simultaneous connection up to 5 devices
- 24/7 Customer Support via Live Chat
- 30-days Money-Back Guarantee
Avail 25% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (2.91$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 58% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.04$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 54% Discount
What is Bitcoin?
Furthermore, This term can be much technical for a layman to understand. I will try our best to explain this term in the simplest way possible. The term bit refers to internet data, and coin means money so if we combine both it will become Bitcoins that means internet currency. Additionally, It is also the online payment system by which people can make a transaction online quickly and with fewer transaction charges. As it is an open source software which means no single authority controls this software and its ledger is open to the public. It is a peer-to-peer network by which the transaction is made directly with no intermediary.
This method is faster and safer. It is a decentralized virtual currency and also called the first cryptocurrency. Now here a question arises why do we need Bitcoin? Let me give you the example of our daily life. Suppose if I sell you candy. Now that candy is with you, I no more owns this candy. For this exchange of candy, we need none third party to witness this and I can not give that same candy to anybody else. It is physically easy but for making an online transaction, I can give this digital candy to someday else without your knowledge or it can be easily copied. But when this transaction is verified and recorded in the public ledger, it will be less likely to do any fraudulent.
Why you Need a VPN for Bitcoin Payments?
There is no another excellent way of paying for a VPN than Bitcoins. At the time of purchasing a VPN, the most worrying factor about which the buyers feel very uncertain is giving away their credit card information on the websites. Many such cases of credit cards theft report every year through these websites. Obviously, it is a matter of concern for the people who input their credit card information on the internet. Bitcoin payment can be a nifty solution to this problem. When using bitcoin payment, you do not need to give your financial information on the websites.
Bitcoins payment is the best choice if you do not want your precious information to be leaked or misused because it provides you with the complete anonymous transaction privacy that means this way nobody can reveal your credit card information. The other reason you should opt for bitcoin payment to it is faster than typical bank transaction and charges minimal service fees, or sometimes it is free of cost, and it is less likely to be ceased by the government, bank or any other high authority. It won’t be wrong if I call it the safest payment system because of its decentralized system. The transactions of this system are being recorded in the public ledger called blockchain, and during the process, there is no third party involved in between the transaction, you make whom you have to trust with the money you pay unlike banks and other payment solution.
How to Buy Bitcoin?
We earn money first then make purchases, but in this system first we have to buy money and then make purchases. There is a misconception it is tough to buy bitcoins. In fact, it is no more challenging now. The advancements in this technology have made it easy for the people to buy bitcoins. All you need to do is to register yourself in any of the coin exchange. Coin exchanges are like markets where you can buy and sell bitcoins, and they have wallets for you where you can store your bitcoins. Second, you need to get yourself a wallet where you can store your bitcoins. These markets have their user-friendly mobiles app too by which you can easily buy or sell your bitcoins once you register yourself there.
How use a VPN for Bitcoin Payments?
If you have done basic steps of getting started with bitcoins, which include registration in coin exchange and owning a wallet to store your bitcoins. Now it is very much easy to pay for a VPN using Bitcoin payment system. You have to select one of the best bitcoin VPN from the list of VPNs we recommended you and go to their websites and follow the simple steps given below to pay for the desired VPN.
- Select Bitcoin in the payment method. This will automatically generate an invoice by the VPN provider.
- This invoice contains wallet no., price in bitcoins, the QR code to scan your mobile phone if you are using bitcoin wallet app and a “pay with bitcoin” button you need to click.
- This will transfer the required bitcoins from your wallet to your VPN provider’s wallet, and you will get a confirmation email by your VPN service provider with a link of activation of service.
- By clicking this link, you can have access to your VPN services, and you can download your desired software.
In a nutshell, paying for a VPN using bitcoins is easier and safer method of payment. Some VPNs offer Bitcoin payment option, and now we have made it easier for you to choose the best Bitcoin VPN from the range of bitcoins VPN discussed above or read our VPN reviews for more detailed information.