As the world is becoming pro-tech, the technology is replacing all the conventional methods in every walks of life. Whether it is an institution, industry, hospital, Emporium or any other business, everywhere the technology has taken over the manual record keeping techniques. This benefited the company a big time as it saves time as well as it is far more accurate than the standard results.
Why You Need A Business VPN?
However, this widespread boon for business community has brought some serious vulnerability which can help the hackers and scammers to find the loophole and take advantage and ultimately cause the business a dangerous kind of loss (learn 7 ways to avoid being hacked). Even some renown websites had also been under the attack of scamming, and the scammers had benefited from the goodwill of those websites.
This worried all the business community and made them look for the ways by which the data of their business can be secure so that their websites can get rid of data vulnerabilities. The best solution that is found as of now is the use of business VPN. Business VPN is a particular kind of VPN that is designed to protect your business websites and records and maintain its confidentiality. As the demand of business VPNs is increasing, the market of business VPNs has been becoming very competitive.
That means many business VPNs have captured the market. This makes the decision of choosing the best business VPN a bit more difficult. But as long as we are here for you, you do not need to worry. Here we are to bring five best business VPN services that are appropriate for your business needs and can provide you the best of quality and security (learn more about the most secure VPN services).
5 Best Business VPN Services
#1 NordVPN (3.49$/month)
Number of servers: 3500+ | Server locations: 60+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 6
NordVPN is a Panama based VPN service provider. Hence, it is free of the U.S and the European countries jurisdictions. Due to it, the users can enjoy anonymous networking with its No Log Policy. Double encryption, a variety of protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPN in the market. Most noteworthy, the pricing plans are quiet on the nominal side and worth the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- A variety of platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3-Day free trial
- Unique selling proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new users
Avail 70% Discount
#2 ExpressVPN (8.32$/month)
Number of servers: 1800+ | Server locations: 148 | IP addresses: 30,000 | Maximum devices supported: 3
ExpressVPN has become the market leader in the VPN industry. With its supreme quality VPN performance during past seven years. Therefore, it attracted and retained millions of users and enhanced customer loyalty. All due to services that are beyond comparison. That is the reason it sits at the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which keeps it away from the Data Retention policies enforced by NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- Dedicated VPN Apps for Android & iOS
- Provides all VPN protocols OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP
- High-End Security with OpenVPN 256-bits
- Zero log keeping policy of internet activities
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous-login Option
- Dedicated VPN App for Router
Avail 35% Discount
#3 Surfshark VPN (1.91$/month)
Number of servers: 500+ | Server locations: 50 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Surfshark VPN is ahead of the curve in technological advancement. Surfshark VPN will ensure online privacy for your whole family – simple and intuitive on the outside with a robust security mechanism inside.
- No Logging Policy
- 500 Plus Servers Spread in over 50 Countries
- 24 x 7 Customer Service Support
- P2P Torrenting Support Available
- AES 256-Bit Network Encryption
- Comes with Zero Logging Policy
- Chrome Extension Available
- Kill-Switch functionality
Avail 84% Discount
#4 Private Internet Access (3.33$/month)
Number of servers: 3339+ | Server locations: 36 | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Private Internet Access service provides you unbeatable internet security and privacy. It is due to its sustainable and specialized security barrier based on several layers. Hence, For an end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-grade encryption. That is based on cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero VPN Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all Protocols PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-days Money-Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leak Protection & DNS Leak Protection
- The Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP Support
- Support for VPN router including DD-WRT Tomato & PfSense
- Speed Test options for all Servers
Avail 67% Discount
#5 Ivacy (2.25$/month)
Number of servers: 450+ | Server locations: 100+ | IP addresses: N/A | Maximum devices supported: 5
Ivacy VPN was established in 2007 and gained popularity. It is due to its dedication towards providing outstanding and unique security and privacy features. Hence, when in 2010 it launched Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide such VPN feature.
- 100% Private & Anonymous internet Surfing
- High-end 256-bit Encryption for Optimum Privacy Shelter
- Automatic VPN Security over public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast access to Restricted or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocols
- 7-days Money-back guarantee
- Dedicated Apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more
Avail 77% Discount
Online Threats to your Business
The news is full of online security breaches and identity theft reports. We often get to read such reports, and it is not only associated with large companies, but now the scammers have started to target the small online businesses too. The reason is that most of the small business owners think that the risk is only for the popular business websites and not for the small one, that is why they do not make enough security measures, and some of them get caught in the trap (learn 10 cyber security tips you need to know).
The main idea of getting profit and running a successful business is to increase revenue, decrease expenses and save your business from the loss. This ideal situation can be attained if there would be the proper attention towards the security of the business that can prevent it from sudden and unplanned losses. If there would be a lack of care towards the security, then this can affect your business efficiency a big time and even can result in the closure of your business. Following are the five online threats to your business (get the best Anonymous VPN to stay safe in business).
1. Malware Code
Disavowal of administration assaults, malware programs, and hacking of all stripes indicates a grave danger to SMBs. The installed programs can convey expansive sites to their figurative knees, wipe out database, and truly siphon funds from bank or credit accounts. Guarantee that your software is with recent updates and that all present security patches are introduced; install and utilize anti-malware and anti-spyware utilities; lastly, ensure that your devices are ensured by a firewall, regardless of whether presented with your system equipment or with the aid of a software application.
2. Stolen or Lost Devices
On the off chance that it can happen to the Department of Veterans Affairs or Apple (twice!), it can happen to your business as well. Build up protocols for what information can be stored on any PC or another gadget that leaves your office, goes with representatives, or that is utilized for remote work of any sort. Client data, Visa information, and financial balance particulars ought to never be put away on unsecured devices. Encryption protocols ought to be set up and encryption programming ought to be introduced to secure your information against loss of this sort.
We often get the emails that look very legitimate and seemingly they are from the bank our company is associated with. These emails contain links that direct the users to the mimic version of our bank website that seems so genuine that many of our employees get into the trap set by phishers and give the credentials of our company account to that malicious internet site. So you should train your staff in a way that becomes capable enough to identify the bogus website and can never be the victim of phishing, read more about phishing attacks and 5 tips to protect yourself.
4. Credit Card Fraud
The most despicable aspect of any online business, credit card theft and the misfortunes it can prompt to is a noteworthy danger to SMBs around the world. Most businessman processors offer methods to shield against fraud or avoid it, however by the day’s end the trade will be considered in charge of questioned instalments or through and through credit card misrepresentation, and these tools are not horribly compelling.
5. Unsecured Wireless Network
Hackers are everywhere around us, keeping their eyes on us and waiting for any loophole to be left in our network security so that they can target us in their way. The unsecured Wifi connection or using a public wifi for work purpose can help the hackers to intercept into your network and efficiently install malware into your system and take control of your device. This will lead all your confidential business data to be revealed to that scammer. Now he can use it for his malice intention and can cause you a great loss.
So you are advised never to use the unsecured wireless connection and enhance your network connection by using the best business VPN. With the help of the best business VPN, you can get a secure and private internet connection with a high level of end-to-end encryption. Read more about VPN encryption in our VPN guide.
How a VPN Provides Security to Your Business?
Here a question arises that how a VPN can ensure the safety to your business. Well, before we begin with the answer first we need to discuss the VPN a bit. A VPN or Virtual Private Network is a tool that is designed to provide an extra layer of security to your overall internet connection. One of the most serious threats to your business is the vulnerable data of your online business that can lead you to lose that data and face a lifetime loss.
best business VPN is all you need to shield the confidential data of your business from being vulnerable to the scammers, phishers, and hackers. The VPNs tunnels your all data packets that the employee of your company constantly sends out. The VPN ensures a high level of end-to-end encryption that is used to conceal your online data and provides you a shield against all kind of fraudulent, hacking, identity theft or scam.
Benefits of Using the Best Business VPN Services
The best business VPN has so many to offer you. Not only an efficient and secure internet connection but there are much more about a business VPN. Following are some of the benefits of the best business VPN.
- The business VPN helps you to switch your location virtually, and this way you can different results based on different places. Like, Google shows different results depending on your location. Similarly, if you are not satisfied with the results of your actual location, then you can change it with any of your desired location and get more results. This can help your business a lot as it can bring some more options and opportunity from across the world.
- The company records and data are not less than the assets of the enterprise. If this data will remain unprotected, then your business is more likely to be at high risk. The best way to give your business data and adequate protection is to use the best business VPN that can help your employees to be safe from hacking and other frauds. Learn more about online privacy threats and how to enhance it in our Ultimate Privacy Guide.
- The business VPN will let you give the access to your VPN service to all your staff and, your account can be reallocated by you as per your requirements. This VPN comes with the user-friendly interface that is not very complicated to get started with.
- It can be a magical tool for your business especially when you travel out and need to access the websites that are blocked in your location. You can unlock those blocked sites by choosing your required IP address from a wide range of server provided by the best business VPN, learn more how to unblock geo-restricted sites.
Conclusion-5 Best Business VPN Services
In a nutshell, if you want your business to be flourish without the fear of any sort of loss or fraud then you should go for a business VPN without even thinking twice. You can choose the best business VPN from the list of best business VPNs we have mentioned in this article. So, do not waste your time sitting on your couch, thinking about whether you need a business VPN or not. Instead, go and get a business VPN service to provide your business with the best of security and quality internet connection